Join Robert G. Rodriguez, Public Affairs Specialist for the U.S. Social Security Administration for an excellent overview of Social Security Programs & Services.
Perhaps you have these questions?:
- Is Social Security going to be there for me when I apply?
- How is my Social Security benefit computed?
- What if I become disabled?
- What if I die? Who is eligible for benefits on my record?
- Can my ex-spouse collect on my record? What impact does that have on my benefit?
Topics for discussion include:
- Spousal Benefits
- Medicare Benefits
- How to create a my Social Security account
- An outline of the Social Security Administration Website
Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear from an official SSA representative and become educated about the “Most Misunderstood” benefits that all U.S. workers and retirees have.
Registration is not required, but guests may register if they would like to receive a reminder email the day before the event.