Job Seeker Workshop: Manufacturing Careers
Shoreline Adult Education has partnered with the American Job Center, local libraries, and area employers to host a series of free workshops for job seekers.
Presentations will include an overview of the American Job Center services, information
regarding the specific career industry and training opportunities, a local employer's perspective,
and the resources available through Shoreline Adult Education and the hosting library.
Shortly after each presentation, a representative from the American Job Center will provide evening
office hours at an SAE location.
The schedule of presentations and open office hours are as follows:
● Tuesday, February 7 Presentation on manufacturing 1:30 - 3:00 PM at Henry Carter
Hull Library, Clinton
● Thursday, February 9 Open office hours 6:00 - 7:30 PM at the Morgan High School,
● Friday, March 17 Presentation on manufacturing 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM Atwater Library,
● Thursday, March 30 Open office hours 6:00 - 7:30 PM North Branford Intermediate
● Thursday, March 30 Presentation on healthcare 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Blackstone
● Wednesday, April 5 Open office hours 6:00 - 7:30 PM Branford High School
Registration required. To sign up, visit: https://catalog.shorelineadulted.org/CourseCatalog/ScheduleView.asp?ScheduleId=11665
About Shoreline Adult Education: Shoreline Adult Education is an adult education provider, with
free high school diploma/GED®, English For Speakers of Other Languages, and U.S. Citizenship
Preparation programs for individuals who live in Branford, Clinton, Guilford, or North Branford. We
also offer a fall and spring semester of enrichment courses, open to public enrollment at a low cost.